Friday, January 29, 2010

Petits Animaux en Perles

"Tiny beaded animals"
By Marie-Claude Burel, published in 2005

No longer available


My copy of this book is a downloaded version (shame on me!), because the original became unavailable just this Christmas. I had it in my Amazon shopping cart, but when I finally could afford it, it was gone :( If it ever becomes available again I'll definitely buy it.



Like the other book by the same author the layout is very practical, with the pattern/chart on the same side as pictures of the animal. The animals are presented with scientific names and a few facts, and they are sorted by class/type, like reptiles & amphibians, birds, rodents, insecteaters, etc.

Contains 30 patterns, some of which include:

Viper
Frog
Snail
Mouse
Squirrel
Hedgehog
Bat
Fox
Skunk
Raven
Blue tit
Pheasant
Rabbit
Deer
Wild boar

No comments:

Post a Comment